Pages

Tuesday 26 May 2015

Shabby Chic Decorated Hearts

Good morning (eek 11am and still in my PJ's). I came upstairs for a shower about 20 minutes ago and got distracted by something on Pinterest - as you do and I'm still sat here at the PC. So a quickish blog post from me and then I'm off to freshen up and I expect bounce on the new trampoline with the dudes as the sun is shining. 

If anyone else is after a bit of a bargain, after lots of research we went along to our local B&M stores and picked up an 8ft one with an enclosure at a bargain price. You can see it HERE

The boys LOVE it.

Would you like to see more of my recent makes and adventures in covering myself in glue? You would? That's good as I'm sharing anyway:

Shabby_Chic_Decorated_Hanging_Heart_Plaque


Another addition to the home decor range. these are lovely chunky, heavyweight hearts available in Smoke or Duck Egg with your choice of wording on. Decorated with twine and hung with really chunky twine.

These are £5 each plus postage (UK only). Why not pop over to my Facebook page to view more of my makes?

Righto - I'm off to play, enjoy your day and please visit again soon.

Hugs
Victoria 
xxx
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x