Pages

Wednesday 14 January 2015

Christmas Project Life

Aah the joys of life interruptions spoiling my plans to blog daily for at least a week ha ha! Yesterday instead of nipping home from school, doing the food shop and then sewing and of course sneaking in a blog post went to pot. 

Why? Something a bit silly - parked outside school someone reversed down the road and clipped my wing mirror. Something really minor and a complete accident (and yes it's sorted amicably and the other driver is paying) resorted in oodles of time spent trying to find a decent quote to get it fixed. turns out you have to have the whole unit replaced not just the casing. So car - sorted and booked in for repair.

Next - grab a wallpaper sample and hope everyone likes it - not! We are decorating the boys bedroom this weekend. Oh my word talk about a family that can't make a decision. I've sat through less painful dental appointments. Anyhoo, we finally agreed on that and will share more at another time.

Now then, I was a very lucky girl at Christmas as The Spark bought me two more Project life Core Kits - yes he's that amazing, he even chose them himself. So whilst we were snowed / iced in between Christmas and New Year I brought my Selphy downstairs and quickly pulled together a few Christmas memories:

Project_Life_Christmas

I was a bit neat and tidy with these as I didn't bring many supplies down from The Room Of Craft to put these together, that's the fab thing about project life though, you don't NEED loads of stuff or space to play. 

Project_Life_Christmas

I had to jot down two things that really did make me chortle on Christmas Day, the first was when Blake saw the two huge Shark bean bag chairs his Granny had bought for them. We'd stashed them in car on Christmas Eve and then brought them inside once they were fast asleep. He was totally baffled as to how they'd got in to their playroom and went round checking the windows weren't open. He didn't question once how Father Christmas had got in! The second comment was from my Step Dad just as we sat down to dinner - you know the once a year meal you spend most of the day in the kitchen making. He complimented me on how good the food was and before I could say thank you, he commented how good it was of the local takeaway to deliver on Christmas Day.

Things like that you have to jot down as they're the sort of thing to smile when you look back a year later!

Project_Life_Christmas

 These are all using the Kraft Edition Core Kit.Above me about to tackle the sprouts, with the help of one or two (small under statement) of sparkly.

Project_Life_Christmas

And some close ups:

Project_Life_Christmas

It's not snowing here in Nottingham today but it is freezing - I went for a walk earlier and it took me nearly an hour to thaw out, I even wore my ear muffs!

Hugs
Victoria
x
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x