Pages

Wednesday 3 September 2014

Project Life First Day Back at School

After six weeks off school my little dudes were well and truly ready to return to school. I kinda wanted them to go too but now they're gone the house is too quiet and I feel at a loose end! I had planned a day of nothing but couldn't quite manage it so a few chores and then to help me feel like I wasn't home alone I figured a little Project Life was in order.

The Spark went into work late today so he could walk the boys in on their first day of Autumn term and I of course was armed with my camera. Normally scrap booking would take me hours to create a couple of 12x12 layouts but I have to admit - I love the quickness of using the Project Life stuff - not quite the same end result but a great way to capture moments and pop them in an album quickly.

So....here are my back to school creations starting with the left page:

Project_Life

Blake started back in Year 1 and Zac is Year 2 at Pinewood Infant and Foundation Unit. It really doesn't seem that long ago that Zac started in nursery there and Blake was still a baby - time apparently flies when you're a parent. 

Blake was absolutely thrilled to see a train number counting system on the wall in his classroom and even more delighted to see the wooden train track and train set out on the carpet to play with - he won't want to come home later.

Here's the right side layout, as you can see I was a bit keen to get as many pics as possible. Zac didn't hang around getting settled back in, straight onto the computer to have a play.

Project_life

Both layouts together ready to go in the album:

Project_Life

And a few close ups of the detail.

Project_Life

Want to see my desk mid create?


Mwah ha ha. I'm looking to reorganise the Room of Craft shortly, promise to share the process with you.

Hugs
Victoria
x
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Great PL pages. Have you checked out this new PL challenge blog? www.unscriptedsketches.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x