Pages

Friday 19 September 2014

Butterfly Birthday Card and a warmer too.

Gosh it's so dull again here today in Nottingham. Still as misty and damp as when we woke up. Something pretty is needed to brighten my day so here is a special card I made yesterday:

Scentsy

It's my Mums Birthday next week so I'm getting ahead of myself. I wanted to make something pretty with a vintage feel to it so had to go for a rummage through my stash. I've used all sorts on here from the lid of a Kraft box to elements from a mini album kit and a chevron bag. Everything is from Stampin' Up! though - present or retired.

Scentsy

I love the acetate in the box lid with the matt layers of vellum then the shiny glimmer card. Lots of different textures to feast your eyes on.

Hoping so much to get to go and see Mum on Sunday, it's not looking hopeful at the moment as both the boys and I have horrible colds and my step dad has to be really careful around germs, partially due to his age but also because he has chronic leukaemia (CLL) and whilst he's not undergoing treatment, germs could change all that. My Mum is also in remission from breast cancer so no way do they want our lurgy! We're crossing everything that we'll be rid of our colds or it will be mid October before we can get together again. At least I have time to pop this in the post and get it there on time.

On a positive note, can I say a huge thank you to everyone who has taken an interest in my Scentsy adventures so far. I sent out many shiny purple envelopes yesterday and today with fragrance wax samples in (please see my previous post if you want to know how to get one too). I hope when they land on your doorsteps you enjoy opening them and sniffing your way through the goodies inside.

As we're on a bit of a butterfly theme, I thought I'd take the opportunity to share another Scentsy warmer with you:

Scentsy

This is our Etched Core warmer with Butterfly wrap. I love how when it's switched it creates a beautiful warm glow of light - just like a candle. It's such a versatile warmer too as you can get different wraps for it to change the look:

Scentsy

You can see lots more choices over in my Scentsy Shop too.

Right I had better make an effort and quickly run round with a duster and the Dyson and get a burst of housework done before it's time to pick up the boys from school and so the weekend mayhem can commence!

hugs
Victoria
xxx

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x