Pages

Thursday 19 June 2014

Stampin' Up! Create a Cupcake

OK so is anyone else  GUTTED that Create a Cupcake stamp set is retiring at the end of this month? 

What? You didn't know? Where have you been?

 Listen, Stampin' Up! are retiring a whole load of products and you only have until the end of this month to get your mitts on them before they are gone for good and they launch a whole new catalogue. So before it's way too late and you're left sobbing into your scrap box, here's a link to everything that's going in my STAMPIN' UP! SHOP

Anyway, being as it's going I thought I'd better get some more use out of it so I re-created a previous card of mine. Now don't go calling me lazy as this is quite a labour intensive card.

Stampin_Up

I had to show you the inside first because I have this theory that if you subscribe or get email feeds etc you'd only see the front and wouldn't find it all that exciting and might not read the whole post! I'm right though aren't I?

See the front just isn't all that awesome.

Stampin_Up

I can't tell you how excited I was when this stamp set became available along with the coordinating Cupcake Builder Punch which thankfully is staying put. It is a fiddly card to make but if you want to have a go and have lots of patience there is a tutorial in my right side bar.

Stampin_up

I'm off to recover now with a cuppa and a browse through the NEW Stampin' Up! catalogue!

Hugs
Victoria
x
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x