Ah - ha! As promised a make today without an owl, it does still have a woodland feel to it though as I've used the fox from Life In the Forest stamp set:
I've used Naturals White card for my base, it's a lovely sturdy card, heavier weight than our other card stock and has a great speckled effect on it too. Next I added a layer of Crumb Cake with Hardwood stamped in Early Espresso.
A few strips of Gingham Garden Designer Washi Tape and a sentiment from Perfect Pennants.
Next I stamped the fox in StazOn ink and painted him using an Aqua Brush with Cajun Craze re-inker and a little water.
Added punched flowers and Candy Dots to match. Great with Stampin' Up! that all our products colour coordinate so well. Simples.
Now is you LOVE Stampin' Up! as much as I do, you might want to know about our
SUPER EXCITING STARTER KIT OFFER!!!
OK so here's the low down:
- Stampin' Up! Starter Kit available until 30th June for just £50
- Includes your choice of £55 worth of Stampin' Up! products
- Includes £45 value of business kit to support you
Reasons to join now:
- Have you been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator previously and want to join again at a lower cost?
- You'll receive discounts on new upcoming products such as Blendabilities and Project Life Series
- You'll be able to pre-order from the upcoming Autumn / Winter Stampin' Up! seasonal catalogue
- You'll be able to pre-order from the new Annual Stampin' Up! catalogue
- TWO months FREE demonstrator website and online shop
If you'd like to know more about becoming a Demonstrator, please drop me an email at:
or if you can't wait: