Pages

Wednesday 28 May 2014

Stampin' Up! Hardwood meets Life in the Forest

Ah - ha! As promised a make today without an owl, it does still have a woodland feel to it though as I've used the fox from Life In the Forest stamp set:

Stampin_up_Nottingham

I've used Naturals White card for my base, it's a lovely sturdy card, heavier weight than our other card stock and has a great speckled effect on it too. Next I added a layer of Crumb Cake with Hardwood stamped in Early Espresso.

A few strips of Gingham Garden Designer Washi Tape and a sentiment from Perfect Pennants.
Next I stamped the fox in StazOn ink and painted him using an Aqua Brush with Cajun Craze re-inker and a little water. 

Added punched flowers and Candy Dots to match. Great with Stampin' Up! that all our products colour coordinate so well. Simples.

Stampin_Up_Demonstrator

Now is you LOVE Stampin' Up! as much as I do, you might want to know about our 

SUPER EXCITING STARTER KIT OFFER!!!

Stampin_Up_Demonstrator_Nottingham

OK so here's the low down:
  • Stampin' Up! Starter Kit available until 30th June for just £50
  • Includes your choice of £55 worth of Stampin' Up! products
  • Includes £45 value of business kit to support you
Reasons to join now:
  • Have you been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator previously and want to join again at a lower cost?
  • You'll receive discounts on new upcoming products such as Blendabilities and Project Life Series
  • You'll be able to pre-order from the upcoming Autumn / Winter Stampin' Up! seasonal catalogue
  • You'll be able to pre-order from the new Annual Stampin' Up! catalogue
  • TWO months FREE demonstrator website and online shop
If you'd like to know more about becoming a Demonstrator, please drop me an email at:
bluejellystampin@sky.com

or if you can't wait:

Hugs
Victoria
x
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x