Pages

Thursday 13 February 2014

Stampin' Up! Tag Topper Meets Upcycling Project

Wow I officially deem myself a technological genius - that's thanks to all the videos I watched on You Tube and also the help I got on the Microsoft forum. I have now successfully retrieved my hard drive from my broken PC and installed it to my new one without losing a single file. So much more than switching it off and switching it back on again......

So my mum in law asked me to make her some simple ' use for any occasion' gift tags and I thought what a great excuse to use our new Scallop Tag Topper Punch. Here you go:

Stampin_Up

I made 10 tags from one sheet of Crumb Cake card. Not bad going and so easy to do too. How much do you WANT the new Gold Bakers Twine?? Carrying on the gold theme, I added a little Watercolor Wonder Designer Washi Tape across the edges and then rounded them off using the Envelope Punch Board.  They still seemed a little too plain for me so I embossed a gold star on each of them too from Perfect Pennants stamp set.
 
Stampin_Up

I decided I needed to put the tags in something and rather than a cello bag I thought I'd make a box but needed a sheet of 12x12 card and I've run out of Crumb Cake - I know - emergency or what? So I've up cycled a piece of card that came out of one of my Stampin' Up! kits, you know the ones at the back of the pack to hold it all flat? It's the same colour as Crumb Cake but a little thicker.

Stampin_Up

I hope she likes them. Tomorrow is looking exciting and I'll make sure I have my camera with me, I'm off on another school trip. This time Zac and his classmates are off to Make It Discovery Centre and I believe we are having a science day. So if I don't blog tomorrow night you can safely assume that ninety 6 and 7 years old blew me up in an experiment that went very wrong.

Hugs
Victoria
x
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x