Pages

Tuesday 11 February 2014

Stampin' Up! See Ya Later

Wow today has been one of those random days I wish I had taken photos at regular intervals. 

This morning when I took the boys to school it was so cold, one of the other Mums said it might snow. I got home, started work, looked out of the window and it was raining absolute buckets. Literally three minutes later the rain turned to snow - I mean big chunks of snow falling from the sky and sticking even though it had just rained. I had to go out in the snow but it was OK. Then I go to collect Zac from after school club and I had to take my scarf off and pop my sunglasses on the sky is as clear and blue as anything. Random!

Anyway - I'm going to share with you a project I created last week and couldn't blog due to the absence of the PC:

Stampin_Up

LOVING this stamp set. It's called See Ya Later and is one of the freebies you can get your crafty mitts on during Stampin' Up! Sale-a-Bration promotion. More about that HERE.  My card base is Pear Pizazz and I'm not a clever fancy fold kind of girl so I used our Card Circle Framelits Die to create the cut and folds for me. I did however use a lot of patience to colour and stamp just the alligator part of the stamp all over the right side of the card. Thank goodness for a Stamp-ma-jig that's all I have to say on the matter.

Stampin_Up

I've stamped the main image and sentiment onto one of our new Watercolor Wonder Designer Note Cards and Envelopes (Convention freebie thank you!!!!) and die cut with a Circle Framelit. The note cards are pre-printed and have a texture just like water colour card too. I added some accents from the Thinlits set and created my 'alligator teeth' edge using Whisper White card and Finishing Touches Edgelits dies.

Got to dash, reading time with Zac now before Blake gets home from Granny's!

hugs
Victoria
x
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x