Pages

Monday 17 February 2014

Stampin' Up! See Ya later Meets Petite Petals

Day one of half term and I'm still here! We had a fab family day yesterday and got up nice and early to get into the city centre to go and see the Lego Movie in 3D. I think there's a chance The Spark and I enjoyed it more than the boys, if you love Lego you'll love this film. So onto the crafting 'cos that's why you visit....

I got to play with the Sale-a-Bration stamp set See Ya later and mixed it up with Petite petals, Flower Shop and Summer Silhouettes. Who says you have to stick to one stamp set? Here's how it turned out:

Stampin_Up

I've used Baked Brown Sugar for the base and other colours Bermuda Bay, Wild Wasabi and Perfect Plum. I wrapped the Bermuda Bay Taffeta ribbon around the card layer, making three loops round two fingers before tying a knot - then you can can snip to create all the different lengths. Colour the image with Markers and stamp onto Whisper White card and die cut with a Labels Collection Framelit. I stuck that down with Dimensionals so it didn't scrunch up over all that ribbon!.

Next I stamped and punched my flowers and the leaf stem from Summer Silhouettes, all finished with some Candy Dots. I'm loving these colours together. Must make a note of them on the back of my Colour Coach.

Stampin_Up

I took a few photos of the boys and The Spark whilst we at the cinema, obviously they are a little dark because that's how it is in the cinema:


The boys were thrilled there was a Lego stand and a competition to join in with. Don't they look total dudes in their 3D glasses? Oh and can you see how handy the Stampin' Up! Chevron Bags came in for sharing out the popcorn? Didn't feel the need to decorate them, just put them to good use!

Back tomorrow with more.
Hugs
Victoria
x
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Ooh! Love the colours you've used here. Pretty card. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x