Pages

Monday 24 February 2014

Stampin' Up! Petal Parade with Spiral Flower Die

I braved it today and let myself loose with a hot glue gun, last time I did that I burnt my wrist so I was extra careful today and am pleased to report - zero accidents!

I decorated up a note book for my project today, it's a gift for a friend:

Stampin_Up

It's the same colour combo I used a few posts ago, Wisteria Wonder, Coastal Cabana and Pear Pizazz. The stamp set is one of Stampin' Up! Sale-a-Bration freebies which can be yours with a spend of £45 or more with me. I cased the stamp layout from a card my lovely friend Jo made and added a banner out of the Heartfelt Banner Kit (another Sale-a-Bration freebie). Then I got the glue gun out........to make the cute flower I used our Spiral Flower Die and then popped a Subtles button in the centre. 

Here are some close ups:

Stampin_Up

To see how to use this die, watch this fabulous video from Stampin' Up!
 
 

I had planned to write more today but Blake wasn't at all well yesterday and whilst his temperature seems to have gone down he's really tired after school so I'm off for a snuggle up with him.

Hugs
Victoria
x


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love the colors you used, and your flower turned out really nice. Glad to hear you didn't burn yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x