Pages

Tuesday 4 February 2014

Stampin' Up! Perfect Pennants and Banner Framelits Bundle

So.....
 You know when you leave stuff out on your desk (c'mon you know you do!) from the project you made yesterday? Do you find it inspires you to create something else too? Well today that's what happened to me. I used different stamps and dies etc but basically the same card and style as yesterday's project. Want to see it?

Stampin_Up

I've used two fabulous new products from Stampin' Up! - Perfect Pennants stamp set and Banner Framelits. They are a match made in heaven and because of that, Stampin' Up! have put them together as a bundle so that if you love them both - you get a little savings too, 15% in fact. Bonus.

Stampin_Up

I've used Soft Suede, Melon Mambo, Wisteria Wonder and Coastal Cabana for my colour combo. really easy to create, just stamp in Versamark, heat set with White Embossing Powder and die cut with the coordinating Banner Framelit. I also added some arrows from the Card Dies Thinlits set.

If you want to see more ideas on using this bundle from Stampin' Up! watch this video:


If you've fallen in love already, click HERE to visit the products at my online shop. I'm open 24/7 so shop anytime you like! Oh and remember during Sale-a-bration you can earn yourself a FREE gift with every £45 you spend on products!

Hugs
Victoria
x
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x