Pages

Sunday 9 February 2014

Stampin' Up! Life In The Forest

I'm back, woo-hoo. My PC totally died on me last week and I've had to wait incredibly impatiently until today to buy a new one and get it all set up. Patience isn't one of my strong points and whilst I've been crafting and updating Face book, I haven't been able to pull photos through from my tablet to my blog, felt like part of me had gone missing.
 Pity party over - Jelly's back!

So do you want to see a set of three cute cards using one of the sets in the new Stampin' Up! seasonal catalogue?

Stampin_Up

LOVE them! The stamp set is called Life in the Forest and features cute animals and greenery too. I'm adoring the simple outline stamps and decided they were perfect for paper piecing so that's what I've done. Keeping it nice and simple with a Crumb Cake card base.

Stampin_Up

I've used our brand new Just Sayin' stamp set and coordinating Word Bubbles Framelits Dies - aren't they cute? I've added sentiments from Perfect Blend and From My Heart too. just shows how well you can mix and match your existing Stampin' Up! products with the new ones.

Stampin_Up

I feel the need to create a scrap layout next, I've got some photos of the boys taken recently and they are too gorgeous to just put in a photo book. Watch this space....

Hugs
Victoria
xxx
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x