Pages

Friday 21 February 2014

Stampin' Up! Life in the Forest On Film

We're having a very animal time in the house of jelly today. The boys have set up a play pet shop downstairs and we've even made pom pom ball and pipe cleaner spiders and parrots out of coloured feathers and cardboard tubes. To top it we're about to watch Turbo. So it seemed right that whilst the boys did their sticking and colouring I did some animal craft too.

Stampin_Up

When I first saw this stamp set I wasn't sure about it but now I'm absolutely in love with it - Life in the Forest. I think the outlined images give us lots of scope for colouring, paper piecing etc. I've taken a break from my usual neutral card base and opted for Coastal Cabana stamped with the new Hardwood background stamp - isn't it gorgeous? 

Stampin_Up

Zac insisted that if I was nipping upstairs to the Room of Craft to update my blog that I'd put a photo of him with his creations on too:


I feel we'll be making more of these fellas later!

Hugs
Victoria
x
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x