Pages

Monday 3 February 2014

Stampin' Up! Crazy Mixed Up Love

Oh the house seems to quiet today after a noisy fun filled weekend! So a little peace and crafting was the order of the day and today I've made a really cute but simple card for you:

Stampin_Up

I've used Crazy, Mixed Up Love which you'll find in the main Stampin' Up! catalogue. My colour combo is Soft Suede, Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana, Pink Pirouette and Raspberry Ripple.
A bit of heat embossing and some die cutting and Bob's yer Lobster!

Stampin_Up

The arrow is from the Card Thinlits Dies and you can see a video of how to use them here:


I mentioned yesterday that my boys were really excited as they were going to a Birthday Party. Well it was a dance party and Zac and Blake loved it - here's a shot of Blake throwing some shapes on the dance floor:


And the traditional filling your face with sugar pic too:


And on that note I feel the need to go and make myself some lunch!

Hugs
Victoria
x
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x