Pages

Friday 10 January 2014

Stampin' Up! That's The Ticket Plus Sneak Peek!

Ooooh we have SO MANY new products coming your way very soon and you are going to love them. I actually got in the room of craft today - kind of had to as we had the builders in downstairs (I know, like I need an excuse) and made some thank you cards for the boys to send out. They were really lucky at Christmas and I think I will be needing to make up another batch of cards very soon. Want to see them?

Here you go - the first batch of 15:

Stampin_Up

I've used Soft Suede for my card bases and layered up with some soon to be available Retro Fresh Designer Series Paper, I'm loving them - and love them even more because they were FREE - one of the FABULOUS product gifts we were given at last years Stampin' Up! Convention. I made the tab shaped top and rounded corners using the Envelope Punch Board, a very versatile tool indeed!

Join_Stampin_Up

I've used on of the stamps from That's the Ticket and stamped a sentiment over the top from  before using the Ticket Punch to cut out.

Stampin_Up_UK

Loving the Baked Brown Sugar and Coastal Cabana Ruffled Stretch Ribbon and of course the Candy Dots too.

Stampin_Up_Demonstrator

Just look at these lush paper designs:

Stampin_Up_Class

Only seems right to share with you a photo of Zac when he saw Santa (Farmer Christmas!) had been to visit. He was worried we'd get missed out as we were staying at Grannies. Please note - the presents were for all the family - not just Zac and Blake!


Hugs
Victoria
x
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x