Pages

Sunday 12 January 2014

Stampin' Up! Tape It

Wow we have had such a fabulous family weekend. Yesterday we took the boys and my Mum in Law to Sherwood Pines in the heart of Sherwood Forest to follow the Stick Man Trail and the Discovery Trail too. We made dens, looked for clues, walked, climbed and had oodles of fun and fresh air. 

We had a little incident when Blake fell over on a boardwalk and landed on his face, luckily we were not far from the first aid area and the staff were brilliant. So many parents offered us tissues and wipes as I carried Blake, I think there is always way too much blood from a mouth injury than anywhere else. Blake thankfully is fine and didn't need stitches, just a bit of attention and some cuddles. Here's a little of what we got up to:


I took far too many pictures so I foresee a scrapbook session coming my way! We went for a lush pub tea on the way home and the boys ended up going to bed early as they were absolutely shattered.

So this morning I snuck in a little craft time whilst everyone slept in...... at Stampin' Up! convention in Manchester I was thrilled to be a lucky prize patrol winner and won some soon to be available products. I can't show you them just yet but I can share the card I made using one of the stamp sets:

 
Stampin_Up

If you can't guess it, the sentiment is from the new set. Now I happen to have a new found love for Washi Tape and am glad Stampin' Up! have a variety of different styles available, however if you want some everlasting Washi Tape - you may want to get your mitts on this nifty stamp set Tape It. I've stamped on Whisper White card in Pool Party, Crisp Cantaloupe, So Saffron, Pistachio Pudding and Smoky Slate.

Stampin_Up_Demonstrator

For a little detail I using the pricking tool and mat to create some faux stitching and joined together with a Smoky Slate Marker. Nice to make something so simple but so pretty.

Must go - more family time planned in now.

Hugs
Victoria
x
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x