Pages

Thursday 23 January 2014

Stampin' Up! Springtime Hello New Tutorial

Brrr it's proper cold today and I'm so glad I don't have to go out again until tomorrow!
 Yesterday I promised I'd be back with a new tutorial and I hope I don't disappoint:

Stampin_Up

It features products you'll be able to purchase from the new Stampin' Up! Seasonal catalogue on 28th January onwards...woo-hoo! A beautiful garland kit and stamp set with matching framelits. Didn't fancy making a garland though!

The class also comes in two colour options - or do both as they are in the garland kit!

Stampin_Up

You can buy the PDF tutorial for personal use in my right side bar - it's an instant download so no waiting around.

If you're a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and would like to buy this as a full package, please take a look on my Demo Designed Classes page HERE.

In your package you'll get a watermark free version of the tutorial to handout in classes, two photos for use in advertising, a class flyer to personalise, a demonstrator guide with pricing etc and a prep guide to help you plan for your class too.

I will be providing these demonstrator tutorials on a monthly basis.

Hugs
Victoria
x
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x