Pages

Monday 13 January 2014

Stampin' Up! Cycle Celebration

Woo-hoo, the sun is shining today which always puts me in such a good mood. Add that to the fact the builders have finished plastering the conservatoire and lounge and to be honest I can't smile wide enough!!!

So this week brings lots of Birthdays for both family and friends so guess what I've been making today? Can't share all just yet but have a really pretty one for you today. How many of you are hooked not just to blogging but to Pintrest too? I know I am and often I don't realise how much time I spend surfing my way through and collecting ideas and inspiration. Today that's where my project was driven from. I made this card cased from a beautiful tag created by Joanne B.

Stampin_Up

It's a 7"x5" card in Crumb Cake layered with Basic Black. The 'Happy' is die cut using the Typeset Alphabet Bigz Dies (I get SO much use out of this set) and the sentiment is from Cycle Celebration. I stamped it in Versamark ink and heat set with White Embossing Powder.

I made the flower in Melon Mambo Card from a right mix of punches and dies - you can view them all in my online shop HERE.

 I also used the Bird Builder Punch and Wild Wasabi Card to make the leaves and branches. You can see on the next photo how I screwed up the card to give it some texture.

Stampin_Up

Popped in the centres are Clear Vintage Faceted Buttons with Linen Thread tied through.

I might have to make up another of these to display in the Room of Craft 'cos it makes me smile looking at it. If you'd like to see more of my creations and things that inspire me, click HERE to visit my Pinterest boards.

Hugs
Victoria
x
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x