Pages

Sunday 13 October 2013

Stampin' Up! Christmas Messages

Blimey the kids are on form today, cooped up inside as it's raining and after much colouring in, playing games, building train tracks and Lego models it's now time to run around like loons making as much noise as possible!

I escaped - only for a bit to the room of craft, long enough to make some more Christmas cards, I'm determined to get them done this year, I was so rubbish last year and didn't send a single one! So here are five more:

Stampin_Up

 I've used the same colour combo I used on my tutorial last week, Wild Wasabi, Melon Mambo and Coastal Cabana. I think they hold a bit of tradition with a modern twist!

I've inked up the sentiment from Christmas Messages with Markers and stamped onto Shimmery White Card. I LOVE the sparkle when you look at it closely.

the baubles are stamped from Very Merry Tags (this one co-ordinates with the Mosaic Punch) and used the Paper Piercing Tool and Stampin' Pierce Mat to create holes and then filled the gaps with a Smokey Slate Marker to give the appearance of stitching.

 Stampin_Up

I've layered the Shimmery White Card onto Brushed Silver Card - again this gives a lovely shimmer, very Christmas!

Cards are finished off with some Self Adhesive Rhinestones for a bit of bling. You can order all these products online now by visiting my Stampin' Up! shop here:


Right - I'm off to find some ear defenders!

Hugs
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Hi Victoria
    I love these Christmas cards. Different but slightly traditional. I follow your blog but must admit very rarely leave a comment.
    You have brilliant ideas - keep up the good inspirational work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Adena - thanks so much for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it. Thanks so much for the compliment
      Hugs
      Victoria
      x

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x