Pages

Monday 21 October 2013

Stampin' Up! Christmas Class Projects

What a grim day out there today! Luckily we had a fun family day out yesterday and the boys are happily making Halloween crafts at the table today.

 So now I can share with you one of the projects we made at my all day Christmas class on Saturday, we had such a fab time, a very relaxed and giggly day was had and I even got to do some crafting myself!

Stampin_Up

A cute set of Christmas card and envelopes in a matching box with a larger card to match. The papers are Season of Style mixed with Crumb Cake Card and Champagne Glimmer Paper.

We made use of the Kraft Gift Boxes and Washi Tape too, everyone got a pack of three rolls of Washi Tape as a bonus product in their goody bags.

I used the Tags 4 You stamp set too - love that you can buy it as a bundle with the Label Bracket Punch too.

Stampin_Up

And a few shots of the room and display:

Stampin_Up

Only I could rock up to set up a Christmas display and forget to take a Christmas Tree! I think I managed OK without it though - twit!

Back tomorrow with some exciting news.

Hugs
Victoria
x
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x