Pages

Monday 30 September 2013

Stampin' Up! Last Day to get 15% Off

Today is your last chance to get the Butterfly Bundle Special Offer from Stampin' Up! You'll save 15% on the full price when you buy the Papillon Potpourri Stamp set (in wood or clear mount) plus the coordinating Bitty Butterfly Punch. I'm putting in an order this evening so if you'd like to add to it - email me at:

bluejellystampin@sky.com
or call me on
07748 707845

Want some inspiration? Well I found some over at my fellow demo and friend Diana's blog. I loved her card so much I cased it! Beautiful design Diana! It was my Mum's birthday this week and she is over in England for a few days. I made her a card, decorated a notebook and made matching gift wrap too:

Stampin_Up

I've used Crumb Cake, Coastal Cabana, Smoky Slate and Bermuda Bay for my colour combo. My accessories are from the Tag A Bag Accessory Kit.  Here's the card:

Stampin_Up

The sentiment is from Delightful Dozen and as well as punching out the Itty Butterfly, I've stamped it over the sentiment too. I also stamped on the gift packaging (we get tons of brown packaging paper in our Stampin' Up! parcels so it's great to recycle).

Here are some closer details:

Stampin_Up

So if you'd like to order any of these products, there are several ways you can do so. If you're local to me in Nottingham - I'm putting in an order this evening so you can email me or call me on the details above for free collection.

If you're further afield, you can shop online 24/7 by visiting my online Stampin' Up! Shop - just click the image below:

Stampin_Up

Hugs
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Hi Victoria, I'am surprised to see that you cased my card....and I love it.

    thanks for shearing,
    Diana x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've wanted to case it for ages Diana - your cards are so beautiful
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x