Pages

Wednesday 28 August 2013

Stampin' Up! Simply Pressed Clay Video Tutorial

Hello - as promised I am back with a new video tutorial for you. This one shows you how to make simple embellishments using Stampin' Up! Simply Pressed Clay. Enjoy:


I loved making these. Here are four photos to show you how easy they are to make too. Once you've popped the Simply Pressed Clay out of the Molds - set aside to 'air dry'.

Stampin_Up

 Mix together a few drops of Stampin' Up! re-inker (I've used Pool Party here) with Crystal Effects and paint onto your Simply Pressed Clay.

Stampin_Up

Wait patiently whilst it dries!!

Stampin_Up

Attach to your projects, here I've used silver plated rings and earring studs.

Stampin_Up

Have fun making yours too. 
Hugs

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Lovely video Victoria,where did you get the ring bases from ?I've got some from years ago but I forgot where I got them from.Becky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x