Pages

Sunday 25 August 2013

Stampin' Up! Mosaic Madness

Right - the weather forecast couldn't have been more wrong this weekend so far. Yesterday we were issued with a weather warning for flooding and it was a beautiful day. Today it's supposed to be bright sunshine and whilst it's dry and warm, the sun ain't shining! I think I'll just stick my head outside in future to do my own forecast!

So yesterday was not only Blake's friend Lola's Birthday but it was also my lovely friend Erin's big day too. She very kindly took Blake to Lola's party for me and this is the Birthday card I'd made for her:

Stampin_Up

It's a 7" x 5" card in Crumb Cake (yes folks, Jelly is back in the Crumb Cake zone) and the design is one I cased off Pinterest. My colour combo is Pool Party, Pink Pirouette and Pistachio Pudding. Love the Pistachio Pudding Ruffled Stretch Ribbon

The flower is from Flower Shop which is a bit fab as you can buy the stamp set as a bundle with the Pansy Punch saving you money - always a bonus to have saved money to spend on something else - like the lush In Color Boutique Details

This is a right mish mash of a card actually, the sentiment is from Happy Day, other sets used are Bright Blossoms and Summer Silhouettes.

Can't loiter today as hubs is on his way home from work early, so pleased as he worked all day yesterday and didn't think he'd be back until late today either.

Looking forward to tomorrow as I'll be crafting all day with my teamie Louise.

Hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x