Pages

Thursday 18 April 2013

Stampin' Up! Soda Pop Tops

Ooh it's soooo windy here in the UK - we're not used to adverse weather, snow, wind, ice etc. We need to toughen up a bit don't we?

So today's project features the new Stampin' Up! Soda Pop Tops. My friend Teresa inspired me to make these by forcing me to buy the notepads to decorate. Only kidding - she didn't really, she merely suggested it and five notebooks fell into my basket!

Stampin_Up_Demonstrator

I've decorated them to match the sticky note book covers I made last week. Using Crumb Cake, Pretty in Pink, Pool Party and Wisteria Wonder Card

I've added a strip of Crumb Cake Designer Paper to the spine and then the rest of the decoration mirrors the sticky note books. The sentiment is from Creatively Yours and the crown from A Fitting Occasion.

Stampin_Up

With the addition of a Soda Pop Top. This is one of the smaller ones, I popped it through the Big Shot to flatten it and then punched a circle of DSP with the circle punch from Itty Bitty Punches and then popped a Self Adhesive Pearl in the middle. Ooh real stitching - check me out!

Join_Stampin_Up

One final photo as I have a bit of a thing for seeing things stacked up or all together and this one pleases me lots!

Stampin_Up

Much kitchen activity to go and do now, I joined fat club this week so have to stick to the food plan! Wish me luck.

Hugs
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Hiya Victoria- Can I ask, where did you get the notebooks from? ta!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x