Pages

Wednesday 10 April 2013

Stampin' Up! More Amore Fabric Door Stop

A late post from me today, the House of Jelly is oh so quiet as the boys are sleeping over at Grannie and Gangans for the night ...woo-hoo!!!! Not that I'm excited at the prospect of not being bounced on at 5.30 in the morning by Blake insisting on telling me "I need a wee Mummy" closely followed by  "I'm hungry Mummy - get up!" Generally followed by: "Daddy - Mummy won't get up" inevitably followed by both Blake and Zac pulling the duvet cover off us both until one of us (usually The Spark) caves.

So if you follow me on Facebook you'll have seen me teasing you about a fabric project I was working on yesterday and here it is. I've used Stampin' Up! More Amore Fabric to create this door stop.

Stampin_Up

I love the newsprint style fabric with the bright red to contrast. The door stop stands about 30cm (12") tall and holds our new wooden doors in place. I made a fabric ruffle flower for the front and a matching tie for around the to to keep all the rice inside.

 Here are a few different shots of it - you can see I used the red fabric on the base too.

Stampin_Up

I popped a flower in the centre from Flower Trim, loving using these at the moment.

Stampin_Up

I'm in the process of writing up the tutorial and it will be available in the next few days.

Hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x