Pages

Monday 4 February 2013

Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Training Day

I had a brilliant day yesterday running a Stampin' Up! training event in Nottingham with one of my teamies Nic. We enjoyed the company of some of our teamies, their down line, customers and also from other teams too. Have to share the photos (I have their permission!).

The first photo is of Jane and Tracy, next are Nic and Sandrina. Can't possibly share what I said to make them laugh like this, I was laughing too which is the reason for the blurred image!

Stampin_Up

Here are some group shots of everyone beavering away. 
 
Stampin_Up

Everyone was thrilled when the Blues Brother's tune started on the CD player and it was time for prize patrol. Everyone was a winner with a bag containing a decorated notepad, I used the faux chalk board effect - making good use of the Stampin' Up! statement of the heart stamp I got in Vienna last year.
 
Stampin_Up

These two photos will make me smile for a long time to come,  Louise had no idea I was about to snap her snaffling her cuppa and cake and Liz had us all in stitches talking about her flexible pink slapstick. OK so it's actually a ruler.

Stampin_Up

Of course we had a raffle:

Stampin_Up

Which was awesome as everyone won a prize. I'll be sharing some of our makes and display samples throughout the week so please keep popping back.

If you've been thinking about becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator yourself, now is absolutely the best time to join as we have an amazing promotion of for new demonstrators, you can read more detail about that HERE.

We'll be announcing dates for our next three quarterly training days very soon - watch this space!

Hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x