Pages

Monday 22 October 2012

Stampin' Up! Floral District Scrap Layouts

Ah, day one of the school holiday and me and the mini beasts are having a pj day! It's raining outside so snuggling indoors and play is the mission for the day. Bliss.

Yesterday I went to Monica and Bekka's training and had a fab day. I also set up a display of projects I'd made using the Floral District Product Suite. Today I'm going to share the two scrap layouts I made. The first is a 12"x12" Whisper White background:

Stampin_Up

I took this photo in the summer when we went to Kent for my eldest brothers' wedding. We stayed in a really cute bed and breakfast overlooking the sea and the pier. Our window had lovely flower boxes and I couldn't resist snapping this pic of Blake looking out - he's a million miles away.
 
Stampin_Up

I've simply punched squares of Floral District Designer papers and arranged them around the photo. The letters are stamped to match in Baja Breeze using the Morning Post Alphabet stamp set, I was lucky enough to earn this set for free as one of the annual Stampin' Up! awards. One of the best things about being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is the stuff you can earn for free - it's great.

My next layout is very simple again and shows off a photo of all the UK achievers of this years Stampin' Up! incentive trip to Vienna. Such a wonderful trip and still so many photos to scrap! 

Stampin_Up

I've used Rich Razzleberry for the base, teamed up with a layer of Floral District Designer papers. All I've done is to use various circle punches to add accents from the papers.

Watch this space as my scrapbook club is due to start again very soon!

Hugs
 
Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x