Pages

Saturday 6 October 2012

Stampin' Up! Floral District Gift Set

Long time no blog! I've been or rather I still am suffering with glandular fever and so blogging and crafting hasn't been replaced with lots of sleeping and rest. I've made today's project over a few days and it shows off lots of the fabulous new products in the NEW Stampin' Up! Catalogue.

I've focused on the beautiful papers from the Floral District Product Suite.

Stampin_Up

I've created a cute button ring in it's own gift box along with a matching 3" square gift card and gift bag too. I adore these colours - they make me so happy. I've made the ring box before in different colours, they were my swaps for my fellow achievers om the Stampin' Up! incentive trip to Vienna earlier this year.

Stampin_Up

 I made the bag so that not only is it sturdy enough to hold a gift, it folds completely flat for storage too. I used the Floral District Designer Papers along with the new 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon in Whisper White.

Stampin_Up

Here are all the patterns you get in this vibrant set of Designer Papers.



 To know me is to know I have a thing for buttons and for making them into rings too. I've used two of the glass like Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons with a Basic Rhinestone popped on top. It was pretty hard to photograph with one hand!

Stampin_Up

 Here it is from another angle. I think it sparkles just like a diamond. I'll be making many more of these lovelies.

Stampin_Up

If you are curious as to the colours in this product suite they are: Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango, Rose red, Baja Breeze, Daffodil Delight and Lucky Limeade.

I'll be updating my blog and my Facebook page in the next few days with lots of loveliness from the new catalogue.

Hugs

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back Victoria - hope you are feeling better soon. Love the items you've made; I'm a big fan of 'brights' paper, and this DSP is on my wish list - I think it will bring a real zing to my projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you have been poorly. Good to see you back again x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x