Pages

Thursday 11 October 2012

Stampin' Up! Floral District Fabric Elephant

I have been having fun with my sewing machine and the scrummy new Floral District Fabric. I used to collect ornamental elephants when I was younger and whilst I no longer collect them, I do still adore them. I found a gorgeous pattern on the Internet and had to buy it and make a 'fuffant' for myself.

Stampin_up

.My fuffant is a big fella! Oscar (had to give him a name) is 9" high and 12" wide, maybe I should put him on a diet? I lurve this fabric, these are the three fabrics you get in the set:

Stampin_Up

It was a great excuse to use more of the Brushed Bronze Buttons from the Stampin' Up! Seasonal Catalogue for his eyes.

Stampin_Up

All I have to do now is to hide Oscar as Major Mayhem and Commander Chaos have taken a bit of a shine to him and want to drool over him and cuddle him - not going to happen, I'll have to make another one for them to play with / destroy!.

If you'd like to get your mitts on this fabric or other fabrics and products from Stampin' Up! just drop me an email at bluejellystampin@sky.com or give me a call on 07748 707845.

Oh and not forgetting, the pattern came from HERE. Her instructions are really simple to follow.

Hugs
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Great job Victoria, he looks fantastic xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your elephant is so cute. I got a sewing machine for my birthday but it is yet to be threaded up. Think I'm a little scared of it! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x