Pages

Sunday 30 September 2012

Stampin' Up! Retiring Products

Oooh the Stampin' Up! retiring products lists are officially now go - I repeat officially now go. That means get your credit cards out, sharpen your bargain centres and get ordering before products are gone. I mean seriously, day two of the retired products list and already several punches have SOLD OUT.

You can view the retiring stamp sets by clicking on this photo:


Stampin_Up

You can also view the retiring accessories list by clicking on this photo:

Stampin_Up

You can order by emailing me at bluejellystampin@sky.com or by phoning me on 07748 707845. Orders of £45 or more will also get you a FREE copy of the new Idea Book and it's 100 pages more than we're used to!

Hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x