Pages

Friday 24 August 2012

Stampin' Up! Silver Anniversary

On Wednesday this week my down line Tracy and her Hubby celebrated their silver wedding anniversary!! How cool is that? This is the card I made for them:

Stampin_Up

It's an A5 card in Basic Gray, Whisper White and Brushed Silver. The patterned paper is Domestic Goddess Designer Series Papers (maybe one the reasons their marriage has stood the test of time?). My married couple have been stamped using All in the Family stamp set and the top hat and veil drawn by hand using the Black Marker. 

I've coloured the image with Markers (and accidentally smudged some ink - doh!) and then used the Two Way Glue Pen and smothered with Dazzling Diamonds Glitter.

Stampin_Up

The glittered heart is courtesy of the Owl Builder Punch and the sentiment is from Delightful Dozen.

I can't hang around today as Commander Chaos is erupting from both ends with some sort of bug and so I am on clean up, wash and disinfect duties as well as get well cuddles.

Hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x