Pages

Wednesday 8 August 2012

Stampin' Up! Glitter Play Dough - recipe

Well it's now almost mid way through the Summer holiday and today I found a fabulous recipe on line to make no-cook play dough. Wow the Mini Beasts love it! So for today's craft project with a difference you will need:
  1. 4oz salt
  2. 8oz flour (I used self raising)
  3. 1 tablespoon baking powder or cream of tartar powder or bicarb powder
  4. 1 tablespoon oil (I used a mix of olive and cocoa butter oil)
  5. 8fl oz boiling water (from the kettle)
  6. food colouring
  7. Stampin' Glitter
  8. Kids!!!

Pop everything in a bowl and add some Stampin' Glitter and mix thoroughly. OK so a spoon won't do it - get your hands in! Mmmm pink - on request of Zac, we may have to make more colours later this week.


It's fab stuff and it's not sticky. Here is Commander Chaos making wiggly worms:


And alongside Major Mayhem making Daddy a Birthday cake for Friday:


I'd better go and do the washing up now. Back tomorrow with some paper craft for you.

 Sharing the recipe with Polka Dot Pretties in this weeks link up party.




Hugs
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant. Thanks for this Victoria. This will do perfectly in my quest to occupy my kiddiwinks!
    Now all i need to do is convince my hubby that i have worked so hard in looking after the kids so far this holidays that i deserve to go to the Craft Festival at Donington next weekend!

    Good luck with the show and if i get there i will pop over and say hello :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x