Pages

Tuesday 14 August 2012

Stampin' Up! FREE stamps

Sorry to have been AWOL for a few days - I've been recovering after the Spark's birthday weekend. It's official - Jelly is too old to party and spent all day Monday on the sofa recovering!

So I have been having another play with Reason to Smile - the stamp set you can get for FREE this month when you spend £60 or more with me on Stampin' Up! products. Here is the card I've made.

Stampin Up

It's a Crumb Cake base with a sentiment from Heard from the Heart in Soft Suede. To create my frame I've used one of the Designer Frames Embossing folders and embossed both Crumb Cake and Pool Party Card. I cut them both out, making sure the Crumb Cake one was trimmed to fit inside the Pool Party frame. Next I stamped the flower, with the plain base in Pool Party and the more detailed of the two step stamp in Melon Mambo - with a touch of colouring using a Blender Pen. Then I got out my trusty Paper Snips and carefully cut it out.

Stampin Up

You can just about see on the photo above the gentle Pool Party twist running through the Bakers Twine. The designer paper strip is from the Sweet Shop product suite.

Now I must dash as Commander Chaos is on day two of his potty training and leaving him for more than five minutes could result in yet more wet pants and disinfecting for Jelly to do!

Hugs
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Hi that is a gorgeous card and what a beautiful stamp set how long is the offer on for

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x