It's been nearly three years now since I joined Stampin' Up! and it's flown by.
Did you know the new Stampin' Up! Starter Kit is just £99 for £130 worth of product of your choice plus business supplies too? that's your brand new hobby or business all wrapped up!
Now is simply the best time to join Team Jelly and become a demonstrator yourself. We have the rest of the month left with the Summer Mini Catalogue and then we have a scrummy new Seasonal Catalogue which us lucky demo's can order from now whilst everyone else has to wait a whole month. If you join Team Jelly - you'll be able to see it yourself and drool just like me!
So why is now the best time to join?
- Your first quarterly minimum doesn't need to be met until the end of December!
- That means you get your Starter Kit with £130 worth of product to play with now plus you get to pre-order from the new Seasonal Catalogue - which you will want all of by the way!
- You can get 30% off your first qualifying order so that's huge savings and more stash straight away
- from 1st September you'll be able to sell these new products to your customers as well as being able to offer them items from the last chance list too - the best way to get your feet under the table as a demo.
- You'll also be able to pre-order from the main catalogue which will be available to the public from 1st October - doesn't get much more exciting!
- You'll be joining to start the new Stampin' Up! year (October) strong and be in with a chance to earn the Incentive Trip in 2014 which is a week long Caribbean Cruise!!!!
All this whilst enjoying one of the best and busiest times of the year to grow your business and capitalise on all the lovely new products coming our way.
STOP PRESS - you can now join online
Would you love to know more?
Please get in touch whichever way suits you:
Phone: 07748 707845
In person: I'll be at the Ross Paper craft Show on Sunday 5th August in Nottingham and at the Great British Craft Festival at Donnington Park on Sat 18th & Sun 19th August.
I'd love to hear from you and to be able to share so much more about becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.