Pages

Tuesday 21 August 2012

Stampin' Up! Attic Boutique Gift Purses

Oh where oh where has my mojo gone? Cor I sat in the room of craft for ages twiddling me thumbs today deciding what to create. I reckon it's crafters block after spending all weekend with crafters!

Eventually I decided on some cute gift bags:

Stampin_Up

They are made using an 8 1/2" x 12" piece of Attic Boutique Designer Series Papers and created on the Simply Scored Board. Had fun making these. Here they are in full:


I've also used my punch of the moment - the Blossom Punch to create some slightly 3-D flowers.


Oh and I must share a few photos of our stand at the Craft Festival at Donnington Park at the weekend. Here are Helen, Nic and myself ready to go on Sunday morning.

Stampin_Up

Below is Helen at her first ever show. She's only been a demo for 2 months and the first things he did was to book this show - way to go Helen!

Stampin_Up

Finally a close us of part of our stand shortly before we were ready to go on Saturday morning.

Stampin_Up

Thank you to absolutely everyone who stopped by our stand, chatted, entered our prize draw, ordered Stampin' Up! products and bought catalogues from us. Biggest congratulations to Cortina Hayes in Bristol who was the lucky winner of our basket of goodies,

Back soon.
Hugs
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Lovely bags Victoria, the papers are just fab. The stand looks good from the weekend, glad it went well for you -x-

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x