Pages

Monday 27 August 2012

Stampin' Up! Attic Boutique Cupcakes

Hope you're having a fab crafty Bank Holiday? The Spark is working today so I'm less crafting, more Lego Star Wars and Thomas track....a girl can dream of a whole day in the room of craft though. So after plugging Major Mayhem into the X-box to play said Lego Star Wars and then building a train track from the lounge, through the kitchen and into the hallway for for Commander Chaos, Jelly escaped for 15 minutes and made these:

Stampin_Up

I've mixed the gorgeous Attic Boutique Designer Papers with the Crazy for Cupcakes stamp set. I can't remember the last time this set saw ink so it's been great fun to use it again. My card and tag bases are Soft Suede mixed with Very Vanilla, and Blushing Bride. The cupcakes have been coloured with coordinating Markers or paper pieced - which simply means stamping the image on patterned paper and cutting it out.

I've been making use of the lovely Blushing Bride Stitched-Poly ribbon as it's due to retire next month.

Stampin_Up

Who knows if this stamp set will retire next month too? Maybe you need to order it from me just in case!!

Righto, I'd better get back to the mini beasts and then cross my fingers the Spark doesn't have to work all day so I can smuggle in some more crafting.

Hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x