Pages

Thursday 26 July 2012

Stampin' Up! Mouthwatering Bunting

It was pretty foggy here this morning so I made the most of it and nipped outside to mow the lawn and do a spot of weeding. I filled 4 garden sacks - oops, still lots more to do but it's a start. Once the sun comes out I get all sneezy and itchy so I'm a late and early gardener.

At the weekend I went to my Brother's wedding and the beach reception was decorated with bunting. Really summery so I made some today (after the weeding got too much).


Not sure this photo really shows it off but it does show off the newly mowed lawn! I've inked up the yummy ice cream from Stampin' Up! Mouthwatering, how I've waited so long to use it I just don't know. It's hung here on Commander Chaos and Major Mayhem's play pit.

I've used the gorgeous embossed papers from the Sweet Shop range (how dare I use so much in one go!) and combined them with Pool Party, Pretty in Pink, Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo, Calypso Coral and Wisteria Wonder. Yum.


The bunting is created using the Perfect Pennants Big Shot Die with a piece from Top Note across the top.


I've got to find a way to take better photos so you can see the awesome raised hearts on this paper.


The ribbon is Calypso Coral Ruffled Ribbon - one of this years In Colours.

Finally a pic I had to share as Blake wandered into the shot wearing my birkies on the wrong feet:


The boys are wanting to play in the sandpit now so I guess I might have to do a bit more weeding and sneezing!

Ooh - I'm also entering this in this months challenge with Shelli as she is asking us to use something new to us - well that's the ice creams folks :)

Hugs
Pin It

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x