Pages

Thursday 19 July 2012

Stampin' Up! Enchantment Layout

A scheduled post from me today (oh the shame!) as I know how much I have to do on Thursday! Which will sound wrong 'cos hopefully it's Thursday now and not Wednesday (!)

So another 6" layout from me using Stampin' Up! Everyday Enchantment designer papers - still available this month only!


I've used Pool Party and Soft Suede as my main colours here. The Soft Suede has been embossed with the Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder. The hearts are all punched from Everyday Enchantment Papers using the Heart to Heart Punch.


I added a few lengths of the Self Adhesive Pearls across the hearts.


I cut the photo using the largest circle in the Circles #2 Die and the scallop circle outer is two pieces from the Petal Cone Die.

Hope to be able to post during the day tomorrow as have my teachers leaving gifts to share with you - if I get them finished!

Hugs
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x