Pages

Friday 29 June 2012

Stampin' Up! Punch Art Fun

Cor check out the weather in the UK yesterday, wet doesn't quite hit the mark! At one point we couldn't even see through the rain to the middle of our garden. I should have had a stall at Zac's pre-school in the afternoon selling handmade gifts but the fair had to be cancelled due to flooding etc. Such a shame, I hope we get to re-schedule it before the school year ends. So, in preparation I'd made quite a few Stampin' Up! punch art bookmarks and thought I'd share them with you today.

Firstly cheesburgers and fries - had so much fun making these. I've mainly used the Large Oval Punch and made use of the Postage Punch which was in the Spring Mini. Always worth hanging on to these things in my opinion!


Next some ice cream cones, I hope so much both the Cupcake Builder Punch and the 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punches make a return in our next main catalogue.


For Thomas the Tank Engine fans, my take on Thomas himself. Blake wanted to keep all of these for himself.


And to distract him I made some of Thomas' friend James:


To finish with some bears which I have made before:


Looking forward to my Crafternoon Tea class tomorrow now. I do have two kits spare so if you would like to join us and can pay me £10 tomorrow, please drop me an email at bluejellystampin@sky.com

Hugs

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Ingenious Victoria
    They looks FAB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bookmarks Vic, such a shame about the school fair being cancelled, hope it gets re-scheduled. I was driving back from the hospital in all the rain, and lightening, it was horrendous. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic book marks, shame to hear the fair was cancelled.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x