Pages

Wednesday 6 June 2012

Stampin' Up! Embossing Fun

It's my Mum in Laws Birthday today - Happy Birthday Linda! Here is the card I made for her:


It's an A5 card as my Mum in Law likes larger cards and she very much likes them to be personalised too! So I've used Melon Mambo, Pool Party and Elegant Eggplant for my colour combo. 'Mum' has been stamped using Broadsheet Alphabet and heat embossed in Melon Mambo. The Birthday sentiment is from Happiest Birthday Wishes and heat embossed in Whisper White. The background flowers are from Mixed Bunch and I've heat embossed these with Tempting Turquoise.

The banner is a die cut from the Big Shot Petal Cone die which I then stamped all the wording from For My Family and the 'from' is out of Tags til Christmas.


I stamped another flower from Mixed Bunch on Melon Mambo card and heat embossed with Whisper White then punched out with the coordinating Blossom Punch. The flower centre is from the same set, stamped in Elegant Eggplant and heat set with Clear Embossing Powder. All finished off with a cute Jelly Bean Brad from the Sweet Shop Collection.


I decorated the inside too! Can't stop as Major Mayhem and Commander Chaos are on full form today. We're just waiting for some mugs to cool that the boys decorated for their Grandma for her Birthday. Will share them with you tomorrow!

Hugs
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Vic, the colour combo's fab. Hope Linda liked it xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x