Pages

Wednesday 23 May 2012

Stampin' Up! Tea Shoppe Swaps

Wow it's so hot today, I braved it and went outside to mow the lawn before it takes over the whole garden! I've not done any crafting as Blake has now caught tonsillitis off Zac so Nurse Mummy at the ready! I thought I'd share with you some of the swaps I made for Jules' training back in April. It was before the Summer Mini catalogue went live so I didn't post them at the time.


I did make four different colourways but had a moment and forgot to photograph them before I took them to swap. I got oodles of fab swaps in return and Jules ran a brilliant training day for us all.

My swaps use Twitterpated Designer papers teamed up with Pear Pizazz and Riding Hood Red. I used Markers to colour my images as I used lots of stamps for the Tea Shoppe set and mixed them up a bit.


These were a bit time consuming and not the best idea for making 30 of! The inside holds two tea bags:


More Twitterpated Paper and ahem not the tastiest of tea bags either - sorry Sally-Jo for ruining your morning with a cup of detox tea! I do drink the digestif one myself but it's not everyones cup of tea (pardon the pun - not!).We'll be making one of these in my Crafternoon Tea class at the end of June but the design will be different including the papers!

Thanks to everyone for your kind messages about my Mum. She had her hip replacement surgery yesterday and I've spoken to her today and she seems in good spirits. Just can't wait to get home by the sounds of things. 

Righto, off to tend to my cough drops.
 
Hugs


Pin It

3 comments:

  1. oooh these are gorgeous, will deffo be at that class!
    Glad your Mum is ok, sorry to hear about the spreading of the tonsillitis.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coooooooooooooooey! You have a house of tonsilitis? Poor you. You need a holiday. Love, love, love these. Muchos Lushness. Mwah. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These were lovely swaps to receive, thank you Victoria. Hurry up everyone and get better soon
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x