Pages

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Stampin' Up! You Are Loved

Yoo-hoo, sorry to have been missing in action for a few days. We've been busy over the Easter break plus our boiler has broken down so not spent much time crafting as too cold in the room of craft! We have a plumber coming round tonight with the parts to get it fixed - yey, no more boiling the kettle to wash my hair.

Anyway, did you but Stampin' Up! You are Loved set to use for Valentine's day and now you're stuck with what to use it for? I made this little set of cards in a holder at the weekend:


The photo above shows it opened with the cards and envelopes inside. I've used Basic Black and In Colour card stock. Here's the outside of the folder:


I used the large floral stamp with Basic Black ink and repeat stamped it over Pool Party card and closed the folder with some Basic Black Satin Ribbon. Here are the contents:


The same card in each of the In Colours; Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Wisteria Wonder, Island Indigo and Lucky Limeade. The sentiment is also from You are Loved and the satin ribbon pinched together with coordinating In Colour Designer Printed Brads. I stamped the Whisper White Envelopes to match.

So if you love this stamp set, you need to be quick to get it now as it's only available in the Spring Mini catalogue until the end of this month!!


Did you know if you order the following from me this month, you can also choose one of 4 packets of Designer Papers for FREE!

  • You are Loved stamp set - £22.95
  • A4 In Color Assortment card - £6.25
  • Basic Black Satin Ribbon - £6.75
  • In Color Printed Brads - £7.25
  • Basic Black Ink Pad - £4.95
I'll also send you the PDF tutorial to make the folder and cards above for FREE too. You won't need any punches or die cutters, just add glue and some scrap black card.

So that's all the goodies above, the FREE PDF tutorial and a FREE set of designer papers of your choice from the selection in the April offer from Stampin' Up! 

Just drop me an email or give me a call to place your order.

Hugs
Pin It

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x