Pages

Thursday 12 April 2012

Stampin' Up! Create A Cupcake Recipe Box Class

Thank you to everyone who has contacted me to run another all day class. I've designed one I'm really proud of and I hope you'll love it as much as I do. It's going to be very limited on numbers - a maximum of 8 places are available and here is a sneak peek of what we'll be making:


I'm making the most of using the Create a Cupcake stamp set and Cupcake Builder punch whist they are still in the Spring mini! I've seen several cards of this design so thought it would be fun to make a recipe index card style box to keep cards in. The box has a flip top lid (!) and six sections inside. 

We'll be making lots of matching cards and goodies on the day to pop inside the recipe box - which is very sturdy and strong. You'll also get your own Cupcake Builder Punch as part of your goody bag, along with lots of stuff to use after the class too.

The class is on Saturday 12th May and will be held in Arnold, Nottingham. We'll be starting at 10.30 and finishing at 4pm. The cost is £37 and includes oodles of goodies, along with your punch (which you can substitute for another item if you have it already), full photo instructions and lots of inspiration and ideas too. 

You'll need to bring a packed lunch (fridge etc available for use) and a basic toolkit. Refreshments will be provided.

Places need to be booked and paid for in full please by Friday 27th April. You can email me at bluejellystampin@sky.com to reserve your place or call me on 07748 707845.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Hugs
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh you tease Victoria, however, having been privilaged enough to see the finished product you won't be disapointed with the end result. Nice one Vic xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x