Pages

Tuesday 3 April 2012

Stampin' Up! Beyond The Garden

Being as Stampin' Up! have the Gift With Purchase offer on this month I've made some cards today that showcase one of the designer paper sets on offer, Beyond the Garden.


I know this isn't the best photo but I do have an excuse. I normally take my photos in the conservatoire but it's currently occupied by a huge furry ping pong ball sized bumble bee. Whilst I managed last week to gently tap one out of my bathroom window - this one is a very angry flying furry ping pong ball as he's been in there overnight. Jelly doesn't do angry bees and I'll have to wait until the spark comes home to free it!

Here are the Beyond the Garden Designer Papers:


On the set of cards above I've used the Tangerine Tango and Melon Mambo coloured sheet. Here's a close up of one of the cards (not the papers!)


I've combined the papers with Growing Green and Tagtastic. The flowers were coloured with matching inks and a blender pen. I made the same set using one of the other sheets from the pack:


This combo is mainly Melon Mambo and Wild Wasabi. Now if things don't look quite right on my blog ove rthe next few days it's because I'm changing it a bit. But Commander Chaos and Major Mayhem are both home with me which will cause the odd occasion where I don't intend to save something, or I don't quite get time to complete something and will have to come back to it later!

Hugs
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. What is it with the bumble bees. We had one in our conservatory, it needed a lot of coaxing (not by me) to get out.
    :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you have show cased these papers!!

    Mmmm they are rather ping pongy this year arent they, and I will say NO amount of wasp killer spray will kill them, i tried and before anyone shouts it was them or me Dogs, Stamford trying to chase it to catch it, spray spray spray, I did and thought oh yeah you aint gonna be here in a mo!, Cor blimey the next morning he came out from it's hiding place to chase me out me kitchen!! That will teach me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You certainly made the paper sing on these wonderful creations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x