Pages

Saturday 3 March 2012

Stampin' Up! fabric owls go pool party

Ooh I had fun making more yummy fabric ows yesterday. The boys helped me too - Zac liked pushing the stuffing in and Blake enjoyed running off with buttons and hiding them....when Mumy needed them.

So, here they are....in pink!


I love them - even more than the Spice Cake ones. I've used the Flirtatious Fabric for these ones.Each is different, either the feet or the backs are different fabrics.


I only had enough fabric left to make four so guess what I'll be ordering this weekend? I think the Pool Party large buttons look fab with these colours so I teamed then up with some Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon for the hanger to pull the colours together. I'm dreading it if these products retire from the mini catalogue at the end of April so I will have to order loads of them just in case! Here's a close up:


If you want to buy one of these why not pop along to Ravenhead Village Hall, Notts tonight (3rd March) between 7pm & 9pm where I'll be selling them on my stall at the ladies pamper evening. Or if you want to make one yourself - the instructions are available to buy in my right side bar.

Righto, I'm off to get some more crafting supplies made up for my stall this evening whilst the boys are at their Granparents for the day.

Hugs
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I love your owls, but these are specially cool and would look faberoony in your kitchen. Glad to hear the boys are being the boys. Missing you. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x