Pages

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Stampin' Up' Everyday Enchantment Papers

Ooh still lovely and sunny which always makes me smile. As there are only a few days left of the Sale-A-Bration promotion from Stampin' Up! I decided to give my Everyday Enchantment Designer Papers another airing:


If you love these 12x12 vintage style papers they can be yours FREE with an order of £45 or more. You do need to get your order to me and pay by Saturday afternoon this week. Once it's April, these papers will retire and no longer be available.

I cased these cards from Mary Anne Reiner and tried the same card with three different papers from Everyday Enchantment and different emossing folders too.


I love the use of the Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die. It's one I don't use very often so it was fun to use it again. The sentiments are from the Sale-A-Bration sets Elementary Elegance and Outlined Occasions. Again these stamp sets will retire for good on Saturday, so if you want them you do need to place your Stampin' Up! order with me ASAP!

A quick post from me today as I'm uber busy and have loads to do. I'm putting orders through this week so if you are local to me and can collect your order, you can have FREE post and packing too. Do need to have your order by Friday though.

Hugs
Pin It

3 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x