Pages

Thursday 2 February 2012

Project Revival

Sometimes I can sit in the room of craft for what seems like an eternity, itching to craft, admiring my stash and with absolutely no inspiration whatsoever. Sound familiar? Well today to bring my mojo back to life I had a look back at projects I'd made this time last year! This is what I found HERE.

I remember I enjoyed making the card and box so gave it a new lease of life with current products:



My colour combo is very similar - Early Espresso, Whisper White, Regal Rose, Melon Mambo and Pink Pirouette. The card is 5" square and puts several punches to use including Postage Stamp, 
1 3/8" Square, 1 3/8", 1 1/4" and 1" Circle Punches:


Do you like the heart stamp image from Perfect Postage? Fits just right with the Postage Stamp Punch. The sentiment in the centre is from the Sale-A-Bration set Outlined Expressions.


I stamped it onto designer paper to match the polka dots on the heart stamp. Finally the matching box:


I might have a go at re-creating some more of my old projects, it was fun to do.

Hugs
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Super Cute. I love your design. I am a new follower and love to invite you to my blog for a give away @ lenascrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant idea! I should try that one. My mojo went AWOl a while back and i really need to find it.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! i love your project,lovely and cute ^_^
    i go to a Stampin up!card making class at my local community center on a Wednesday.
    have a peepers at my Flickr or blog and see what we made.
    best wishes and happiness
    x x x Louise x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x