Pages

Friday 3 February 2012

Perfect Postage and 30% Discount!

Did I mention how much I liked making my card for yesterday's blog post? Well I did and so I've made it again but in alternative colours. Amazing how different it looks:


My colours this time are Pool Party, Whisteria Wonder, Rich Razzleberry and Concord Crush. Again using the Perfect Postage heart stamp.


The sentiment is from Outlined Occasions which is one of Sale-A-Bration sets you can choose for FREE with every £45 you spend with me between now and 31st March - oooh!!! I've made a box using the Mini Milk Carton Die today:


All I've added is a cute silver clip from the Clips Assortment, punched out the sentiment with the Jewellery Tag Punch and attached it with a brad from the Subtles collection.

Would you like to get yourself 20% off all these products and more? How about a one off special of 30% off everything you pop on one order? Simple - just ask me about joining my team of Jelly Stampers and becoming a demonstrator yourself to enjoy the discounts Stampin' Up! offers to it's demos. You don't have to do parties or workshops, you can join simply to take advantage of the discounts available to you. Top that with a customisable Starter Kit for £119 with over £250 worth of product, oh and a FREE stamp set to any value of your choice from the current mini or main catalogue and you'll be laughing at how much stash you suddenly own! Valid until 30th March 2012.

Sound interesting? Want to know more? Give me a call on 07748 707845 or drop me an email for at bluejellystampin@sky.com and I can answer any questions you might have.

Hugs
Pin It

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x