Pages

Monday 19 September 2011

Cocktails and a Winner!

Oh yesterday I had a fabby retiring products afternoon at home. Thanks so much to everyone who managed to come along. Keep reading as I'll be announcing the winner of the £30 free spend in the new catalogue in this post!

I made this card for my Step Mum's birthday and I know I'm very safe to blog it now:


It's an A5 card using Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight and Tangerine Tango, I love these colours together. Both the stamp sets used on this card are retiring this month, Cheers to You for the cocktails and sentiment and Schoolbook Serif Alphabet set. Can you guess I had to use the stamp-ma-jig to get all these lined up? I coloured the cocktails with Markers and also coloured the sentiment stamp with Markers before stamping too. The very gorgeous Sweet and Sour papers are also retiring this month so if you love them as much as I do, please give me a call to place your order before they're all gone.

The orange gems are the Basic Rhinestones, coloured with a permanent pen. I decorated the inside too:


The sentiment stamp used on the inside is the retiring On A Pedestal. Makes me a bit sad as both this set and Cheers to You were in my starter kit when I first joined Stampin' Up!

So.......who has won a £30 spending spree in the new catalogue in October? Congratulations to:

Alex Cross

Well done Alex - I'll get in touch with you in October to let you know when you can choose your goodies!


If you want to order any products, retiring or not did you know you can just give me a call or drop me an email to place your order? UK addresses for delivery only though! Call me on 07748 707845 or email me at bluejellystampin@sky.com


Hugs
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. This is great - love the images and letters combined like this! Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x