Pages

Saturday 17 September 2011

All Day Christmas Class more photos

What a nightmare week! the whole family have taken it in turns to be ill, myself included resulting in two days in bed, which to be honest is the most sleep I've had in a long time! Still, everyone is well again now so back to normal.

In my last post I'd said I'd share more photos from my Christmas all day class. I've also popped the PDF tutorial in my right hand side bar. Obviously the Jolly Holiday papers have now sold out, but you can substitute with other papers easily enough.

Here are a few of the projects:


And some more:


And some of the cards and projects in the making:

I'm spending today prepping for my Stampin' Up! retiring products party tomorrow. If you'd like to come along please get in touch with me as I still have a little but of room! We're going to be creating a fabulous make and take project and I'll be demoing throughout the afternoon too.

Hugs

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Wow Mrs' these are amazing, I love your inspiration and if I lived closer I too would be joining your classes......lol

    Hugs
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, if you have time please leave me a comment as I love to read them.
Thanks
Victoria
x